Table of Contents
- 1. Way to create speaker note in Google slides
- 2. Ways to print speaker note in Google slide
- 3. Ways to create multiple speaker notes in Google slides
- 4. How to use speaker notes in google slides?
- 5. Conclusion
A speaker note is very convenient for a speaker while giving any presentation. If you are going to provide a group presentation, printing speaker notes will be very useful for you; it can be distributed among group members.
You can print multiple google slides with speaker notes. Speaker notes stay hidden, and only the speaker, who is giving a presentation, can see this. With the help of Google slides, you can create multiple speaker notes, which will be hidden from the projector, and you can also export this speaker note from Google slides. Here we will discover how to print speaker notes in Google slide.
Way to create speaker note in Google slides
Before printing any speaker notes, it is essential to know how to create one? Here we will discover steps for creating speaker notes:
- For creating a speaker note, choose a slide.
- After that, drag that slides upward using your mouse.
- If you are having trouble in dragging up the slide, go to view option.
- From there, select the speaker note option.
- After selecting that option, your screen will be extended
- And you can write anything on the extended part of the screen.
The written thing will be your speaker notes. Using them smartly, you can make your presentation more attractive and effective. Using the above steps, you can make speaker notes on more than one slide and print them.
Ways to print speaker note in Google slide
To print speaker notes in google slides, you must follow some steps below:
- On google, slide open any slide
- Create speakers note
- Go to the File menu
- Select print and preview options.
- After some loading action, on the top of the screen, you will find an option to select a slide from where you can select one slide one-note option.
- And after that, simply click on the print option and a select number of pages required.
After that, distribute it with your partners. You can also print multiple speaker notes in Google slides.
Ways to create multiple speaker notes in Google slides
For creating multiple speaker notes in speaker slides, you can follow the above methods. Like dragging the slider up and creating an extended screen.
This time for multiple slides, you will require to make speaker notes on more than one slide. After that, go to the File menu and click on the option of print and preview, from there select pages you have to print.
How to use speaker notes in google slides?
Speaker notes are very handy while giving a presentation, and you can add speaker node below the screen of the slide. While presentation, when this slider will appear, you can see the written thing, but it will be hidden from the projector. Effective use of speaker notes will give an edge to the value of your presentation.
We have talked about ways of creating speaker notes to print and how to use speaker notes. For a group presentation, you can print and distribute speaker notes with your partners, also for a single presentation, and it is beneficial. It won’t let you forget points.